Friday, June 11, 2010

Blockbusters Month Four

 


This was a good block to get me back into quilting after being on vacation and focusing on making Nik's baptism outfit.

For first time no consistency with the sun fabric. Instead continuity with the other gold, fuscia and purple. Since this is a scrappy block I feel that as long as I keep some fabrics consistent everything will work together.

When I get the block design and fabrics, I use Electric Quilt to reproduce the block and add fabrics. I'm hoping to get my Electric Quilt 7 Upgrade by the time I need to do the July block. Some folks have already gotten their full versions. Can't wait for the upgrades to be available! I began using EQ with version 4.

Time to work on editing more photos now. And maybe getting to my quilting projects this weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: