Saturday, June 05, 2010

Nik's Baptism!

What a wonderful vacation with my family! This is the longest time we've spent together for years and it was truly a marvelous experience. I'll post another message on some of the things we did. For this message, I'm posting the Smilebox I did on my grandson Nikolaus' baptism.

There are three videos at the end of this Smilebox. The last one is the complete baptism ceremony and it is about 7 minutes long. This one will likely be of interest only to family members or historians!

I have to wonder ... will this blog exist 100 years from today? Will my great...great grandchildren think "how primitive?" What would it be like if I had records like this from my "greats"?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Nik's Baptism
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: