Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring at Old Tucson

Today was a wonderful day for the company I work for to have our end of season company picnic. This year we took over Old Tucson, one of the top five "must see" Tucson tourist attractions. I've been going there since I was in high school. I have great memories of sharing the fun with my son. Sadly, the Old Tucson I knew burned in an arson fire (no one ever arrested). It's been reconstructed but so many of the old movie props are lost forever.

It was especially fun today as the park is large enough it wasn't crowded. A great opportunity to photograph the sights without having people blocking the views. There are a few people here and there, mostly the sights of Old Tucson.

Enjoy the Smilebox!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring at Old Tucson
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: