Monday, June 11, 2007

Concerts in the Park

Last night I remembered to take some photos when Sargeant and I went to the concert. Since I can't get Blogger to post the photo for some reason here is the link to the photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/shimmers411/ConcertsInThePark

Pictured is our usual gear: mat that folds up nicely so I can strap it over my shoulder; folding chair that also goes in a bag over my shoulder; and the newest addition, the umbrella. It's hot and sunny here until the sun goes below the trees!

I pack necessities in my backpack. Book or magazine or beading or quilting. Necessary bags for Sargeant. Dinner and treats. Towel/napkin. Camera. Cellphone. Wallet. Thermos for me. Water bottle and water tray for Sargeant. After a couple weeks of going to the concert everything is organized and can be put together in less than 5 minutes.

Sargeant now knows that when I pull out the backpack it's time for a concert. Oh, does he dance!

-- Joanna

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I really enjoyed the photos. It sounds as if you both have a great time!